Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Autism Society of British Columbia (ASBC) & British Columbia Autism Foundation
NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN THAT the annual general meeting of the Autism Society of British Columbia (doing business as AutismBC) & the British Columbia Autism Foundation will be held on Monday, September 30th, 2019 at 6:30PM in the 3rd Floor Board Room, Pacific Family Autism Centre, 3688 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC V7B 1C7
The purposes of the meeting are:
1. To receive the Report of the Directors;
2. To receive the Financial Statements of the Society for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2019 and the report of the Auditors thereon;
3. To appoint the Auditors for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix the Auditors’ remuneration;
4. To determine the number of Directors and to elect Directors;
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting.
DATED at the City of Richmond, in the province of British Columbia, this 16th day of September 2019.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Gary Robins, President
To participate in the AGM please click here and RSVP by September 23rd
Attendance is limited to ASBC members.