Inside Out for Autism
During October 15-19, 2018, we invite you to join us in partnership with Autism Canada and wear your shirt inside out to raise awareness, acceptance, and funds for autism!
All the funds you raise will stay in BC and help us continue to support families and individuals impacted by autism with our Community Groups, Sibling Groups, AutismBC Goes events, and our AutismBC Library.
It is so easy and fun to take part! Simply follow these steps:
- Register yourself or your team here
- Choose an event date between October 15-19.
- Create a fundraising goal and raise funds! Make sure you check out our Fundraising Guides that are full of ideas to help you raise funds prior to and on the day of your event.
Inside Out Community Fundraising Guide
Inside Out School Fundraising Guide
Inside Out Post-Secondary Fundraising Guide
Inside Out Workplace Fundraising Guide
- Wear your shirt, top, or sweater inside out on the event day and don’t forget to let people know why you’re wearing your all ‘inside out’
- We also love to see photos so share why you’re wearing your shirt inside out on social media and tag AutismBC (@autismbc) in your posts on Facebook and Instagram. You can also email your event photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have planned your event, let us know! Send an email to Becs – email@example.com as we would love to know what you are doing and see if we can help in any way.
To learn more about Inside Out for Autism, visit www.insideoutforautism.ca