Let’s run for autism
Fundraise for AutismBC when you run, walk, or roll the Vancouver Half Marathon & 5K virtual race between June 1 and June 30 or in-person on June 25!
What moves you?
AutismBC is excited to join the 2023 Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5K Race as a charity partner!
Whether you’re looking for a serious challenge or a fun activity for the whole family, friends or colleagues, sign up for the Vancouver Half Marathon Charity Challenge to support AutismBC. Take part as an individual, join a team, or create your own to run, walk, or roll for autism. Choose from a variety of options, both VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON, from the 21K or 5K, to the 1K Kids Run or Threepeat Challenge!
Make a difference!
When you register for the race, you can create your own fundraising page where you can share your story, upload photos, tell people ‘what moves you’ to run, and invite them to support you with a donation to AutismBC. You can share the direct link to your page via email or social media with your friends and family to support you in the run. It’s that easy!
100% of what you raise goes directly to AutismBC to fund autism programs, services, and initiatives throughout the province.
In the past 2 years we have had over 65 participants across the province who raised $41,601 for AutismBC!
How do I join?
- Click this link: 2023 Vancouver Half Marathon — Race Roster
- Scroll down to the route you want and click it
- Register and create a password
- When you get to the Vancouver Marathon Charity Challenge Team, make sure you add AutismBC as your charity!
- Create a team name or join an existing AutismBC Charity Challenge Team
- Under “preferred fundraising organization(s) for this team” *be sure to click the box and add AutismBC
- Keep filling out the registration form
- Add a donation of your own, if you like, to get your fundraising started and inspire other supporters
- Finish your registration!
- Upload photos, share your story, and tell people ‘what moves you’ to run on your fundraising page.
- Share your page and ask people to support you with a donation to AutismBC via social media or email.
- Tag us on social media @AutismBC and use the hashtag #RunForAutism and #VancouverHalf2023 to spread the word!
If you need help setting things up or have any questions, please email Julie here or call her at 604-434-0880 ext. 101 or visit Vancouver Half Marathon FAQ.
From Race Roster, your registration will include:
- Finisher’s Medal
- Asics Souvenir Shirt
- Other Race Partner Items
Thank you for your support and have fun!