ASBC YouTube Channel
The ASBC has been working hard to grow its online video library. Featuring everyone from parents to professionals to Paralympian athletes, our channel aims to educate, build awareness and provide support to families and individuals affected by ASD. Our videos cover everything from childhood diagnosis to adult job skills with a focus on the benefits of early intervention and Applied Behavioural Analysis.
- Michele Shilvock Lannon – M.Ed., BCBC: Ms. Lannon makes compelling points around the power of possibility ABA treatment and early intervention can bring. She also shares her unique perspective as an ABA expert, with a background in social work, and discusses the importance of ongoing professional development to keep current in the field of autism treatment.
- ASBC ABA Summer Camp: When you have a child with Autism it’s hard to imagine sending them off to camp. Even for a day. Enter, ABA Summer Camp, a unique blend of ABA learning and directed summer social experiences — a place where children get appropriate support within the structure of an ABA program. Great for kids who are about to head to school or looking to bridge the unstructured time of summer in a social learning environment.
- Brian Trong – Behaviour Interventionist The Male Perspective: A young man’s happenstance journey along the emerging career path of behaviour intervention and working in schools to support kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Brian discusses the challenges of decoding and teaching male behaviour to special needs youth and how sport can make a life-long difference.
- Peggy Boon – Parent Beyond Treading Water: This inspirational mom talks about maximizing an ASD child’s potential.
- Dalton Boon – Paralympian This Canadian record holder (swimming) talks about his winning approach to life.
- Dr. Glen Davies – Registered Psychologist & Director of ABLE Developmental Clinic
- Dr. Sarah White – Behavioural Consultant
- Barb McLeod – Parent
- Catrina Centanni- Special Education Assistant
- Laurie Guerra – Parent
- Dr. Sarah White – Behavioural Consultant Career Path
- Bohdanna Popowycz Kvam – Educator and Behavioural Consultant Individuals with autism spectrum disorder don’t get better on their own. They need help. Enter behavioural consultant and educator extraordinaire Bohdanna Popowycz Kvam, who shares 25 years of first hand knowledge and talks about the exciting field of autism treatment