AutismBC AGM 2023
September 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Annual General Meeting for the Autism Society of British Columbia (AutismBC)
Date: Tuesday, September 26th, 2023
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Location: Zoom meeting
Purpose of the meeting:
Exciting things are coming for AutismBC in 2023-2024, and we’d love to hear from you. As our Society Members, you’re welcome to join, vote, and share your thoughts! We’ll update you on our programs and fundraising, but this meeting will also be about sharing stories and what we’ve achieved this year.
AutismBC’s mission is to empower, support, and connect the autism community in BC so that people on the autism spectrum can live their best lives. As a non-profit and registered charity, we work towards the inclusion and acceptance of the autism community. We value the lived experience of our team and members. We prioritize listening to our members and making decisions that reflect their needs and wants.
What you can expect during the meeting:
- A program and fundraising presentation sharing the impact of our 2022-2023 year;
- You’ll receive the society’s Financial Statements for its fiscal year ending March 31, 2023, and the Auditors’ report;
- You’ll vote to elect Directors to the Board of Directors;
- You’ll vote to reappoint the Auditors for the next year;
- You’ll get a chance to share your stories and any matters vital to you;
- We’ll also be going over other business that arise before the Meeting.
Who should attend:
- The meeting is only open to AutismBC Society members.
- One of the main requirements of being a Society Member is attending our AGM, so we hope to see you there.
- If you have a conflict with the date and time, please let us know at [email protected].
- Please REGISTER HERE* by September 19th.
How to attend:
The week before the meeting, we will send a Zoom Link, agenda, and any other AGM documents to the email address associated with your society membership. The message will be sent from [email protected].