- This event has passed.
AutismBC Goes Bowling (Penticton)
April 16 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Is bowling right up your alley? We are pleased to host an Autism BC Goes Bowling at Roll N Stones Family Fun Centre in Penticton. Come join us for an afternoon of fun and connection with other members of the community — that’s how we roll!
When: Sunday, April 16, 2023, from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Where: Roll N Stones Family Fun Centre, 1035 Westminster Avenue West, Penticton BC V2A 1L4
Cost: FREE, Membership Required
- Registration for this event is now open.
- Parents/Caregivers are required to stay, this is not a drop-off event.
- When you register, please only register attendees who plan to bowl.
- We need to know the bowler’s shoe size ahead of time.
- We have 2 lanes assigned to 10 pin and the rest are 5 pin.
- Spots are limited – once full, a waitlist will be created.
- A welcome & reminder email will be sent out to those who secure a spot.
- Registration closes on April 13, 2023, at noon.
- If you need to cancel your spot, please email us at [email protected]
AutismBC Goes are community-based events that provide opportunities for our members to connect while removing the cost barriers.
Our programs are designed to support, empower, and connect the autism community!
Not yet an AutismBC Member? Sign-up for a Membership: