- This event has passed.
AutismBC Goes to Kerrisdale Play Palace
June 1 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for AutismBC Goes to Kerrisdale Play Palace!
We have created this event for kids under 12 on the autism spectrum, and we are excited to bring our community members in the Lower Mainland together for an evening of fun and connection.
Kerrisdale Play Palace is a giant indoor playground located in the Kerrisdale Cyclone Taylor Arena. It offers a variety of activities and attractions for every child, including a bouncy castle, inflatable obstacle courses, giant slide, ride-on toys, basketball shooting area, building blocks area, and a toddler area.
Parents must supervise their children during the event, and families can spend quality time together and make new connections.
Our goal is to create a safe and inclusive space where autistic children can have fun without judgment. Register now to join us for a unique opportunity to connect with other families in the autism community and have a blast!
More about Kerrisdale Play Palace:
- Best suited for children aged 12 and under.
- The playground includes:
- An inflatable bouncy castle
- Three inflatable obstacle courses
- A 20’ inflatable giant slide
- Ride-on cars and toys
- Basketball shooting
- Building blocks
- A toddler area with padded flooring, carpet games, and lots of toys
How: Registration is required for this private event, which can accommodate 110 attendees. You only need to register the children who will be participating.
When: Thursday, June 1, 2023, 5:00 — 7:00 pm
Who: Children 12 and under. AutismBC Members.
Where: Kerrisdale Play Palace, 5670 East Boulevard, Vancouver, BC
- Parents are required to stay with their children; this is not a drop-off event.
- Children must meet the minimum height requirements for inflatables. Height requirements vary depending on the inflatable.
- Shoes are removed, and socks MUST be worn on the floor area/play area. Please ensure all of the participants bring socks.
- Parent participation and supervision on the floor area are mandatory. Staff are responsible for ensuring that equipment is available and safe to operate.
- Adults are NOT allowed on the inflatable equipment at any time unless there are extenuating circumstances provided to staff beforehand.
- Sound Warning – This play area is in a recreation site arena – it can echo and be louder. If you or your child have sound sensitivities we recommend bringing devices to make yourself more comfortable.
Registration is required to attend this event.
Please note: You must log in to your AutismBC Membership Account to register for this event.
Registration is Full and Closed for this event.
AutismBC Goes are community-based events that provide opportunities for our members to connect while removing the cost barriers.
AutismBC and our generous donors are sponsoring this free, private community event.
We hope that you can meet some other families from the autism community around the Vancouver area.
Our programs are designed to support, empower, and connect the autism community!
Not yet an AutismBC Member? Sign-up for a Membership: