AutismBC Online Minecraft Club June
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Minecraft Club is an inclusive space for Minecraft enthusiasts to come together and play! Our mission is to inspire connection through sharing tips, tricks, and playing together.
We bring you our monthly events in partnership with Elysium, a non-profit building a Minecraft community for neurodivergent kids. Come meet and play with other kids who love Minecraft over a moderated video call.
To register, all participants must have or be willing to sign up for:
- Minecraft Java Edition for PC/Mac (not for iPad, tablet, or mobile devices)
If you are a seasoned Minecraft player, join our Intermediate/Advanced Club! While activities may range from week to week, we will most often be playing on Elysium’s modded RPG survival world. You will be able to:
- Build your own survival base
- Level up and earn in-game money by picking up a job such as mining, hunting or crafting
- Buy, sell and trade resources from shopkeepers and other players
- Complete parkour challenges and fight mobs to win prizes
- And more!
At this time, participants must be playing Minecraft Java Edition for PC/Mac only. The Minecraft server will be protected to support a safe, inclusive environment. Availability is limited for our first session but we hope to expand the program in the future!
*Sign up will open on June 3th
Please sign-up using this form.
You must be an AutismBC member to access this program.
Once our June club is full, we will contact you with the next steps.