- This event has passed.
AutismBC Goes to Wildlife Park (Kamloops)
February 25 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
What do bears do in the winter – they hibernate in a den. But there are a lot of other animals around during the winter months come see what is happening at the BC Wildlife Park.
We are pleased to host an Autism BC Goes to Wildlife Park with Girls Club in Kamloops. Come join us for an afternoon of fun and connection with other members of the community — that’s how we roll!
When: Saturday, Feb 25, 2023, from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Cost: FREE, Membership Required
- Registration for this event is now open.
- Parents/Caregivers are required to stay, this is not a drop-off event.
- When you register, please only register all family members attending.
- Spots are limited – once full, a waitlist will be created.
- A welcome & reminder email will be sent out to those who secure a spot.
- Registration closes on Feb 23, 2023, at noon.
- If you need to cancel your spot, please email us at [email protected]
AutismBC Goes are community-based events that provide opportunities for our members to connect while removing the cost barriers.
Our programs are designed to support, empower, and connect the autism community!
Not yet an AutismBC Member? Sign-up for a Membership: