- This event has passed.
AutismBC Talks: PWD with DABC
July 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
AutismBC is pleased to collaborate with Disability Alliance BC for a talk on the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) benefit. In this session, a member of Disability Alliance BC’s Advocacy Access Program will provide information to the community about qualifying for and accessing disability benefits.
This talk is intended for autistic adults and/or caregivers supporting adults.
You must REGISTER HERE to attend this workshop
We will send you the Zoom link closer to the workshop day.
What to expect:
- 1-hour presentation with an optional 30-minute question period
- PWD and the application when can you start and who can help?
- What the PWD application is looking for, the benefits associated with it?
- How will my earnings impact the amount I can receive?
- PWD living with a partner or roommates – will combined earnings of the household impact what I can receive?
Speaker: Member of the Advocacy Access Program at Disability Alliance BC
Time: Tuesday July 12th, 2022 10:00am – 11:30pm
Topic: AutismBC Talks- PWD with Disability Alliance BC
Read more in the
For more information on accessing PWD, go to: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/family-social-supports/services-for-people-with-disabilities/disability-assistance