- This event has passed.
AutismBC Goes: Pumpkin Carving Contest! (Northern BC Only)
October 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - November 3, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Join our AutismBC Goes to Pumpkin Carving Contest!
This Goes is for Northern BC residents only, and it is an online email submission.
Show us your carves!
Contest runs from October 11th until November 3rd at noon – submit your name, city, and photo of your pumpkin to [email protected]
All contest submissions must be received before the deadline to be entered into the contest and shared with our Northern Community Member Judges!
Three chances to win, one winner from each category, three prize packs available.
- Stencilized Design – take a photo of the stencil and the completed pumpkin carving
- Best Illumination – Show us your pumpkin all lit up!
- Freehand/ Creative Design – let see your creativity! Painted, carving, coloured, whatever you want!
Contest prize packs are as follows:
- Jenny Story’s book “Dysphoria”
- Mitchell Brager’s 2023 Calendar
- Fidget Toy
- $25 Shopper Gift Card
We have Northern BC members as judges for each category.
- Colleen & Mitchell Brager, Terrace
- Lori & Corbyn Gauthier, Fort Saint James
- Amanda Sopel, Prince George
Winners will be announced on this page on Halloween Day and an email announcement will also be sent out to all Northern BC members.
- Your best photo of your pumpkin
- Your name and location
- If you are an AutismBC member
- If you are not a member, please include your mailing address
- All submissions must be sent to [email protected]
Any submissions to the contest received AFTER 12pm on November 3, 2022 will not be included in the contest.
Wishing you a Spooky and Creative October. We look forward to seeing some of our member’s talents!