AutismBC Goes to APEX Adventure Plex (Kamloops)
February 29 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Grab your jump socks and “jump” into community connections! We are hosting an AutismBC Goes to APEX Adventure Plex in Kamloops! 🤸♂️🌞
Come meet some awesome folks from the interior community! It’s a perfect excuse to have a blast and ditch the cold for a day! This event is facilitated by our Interior Regional Coordinator, Rebecca Alexander.
- How: Registration is required; see below.
- Who: AutismBC Interior BC members in the Kamloops area.
- We have space for 40 jumpers – accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Date: Thursday, February 29, 2024
- Time: 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Location: APEX Adventure Plex, 380-945 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC
- Website: Apex Adventure Plex | Exciting Active Indoor Entertainment Parks
- Cost: FREE to AutismBC Members. Jump socks are required and will be provided if you don’t already have your own pair.
What to Expect:
- You must register to reserve your spot.
- Online waivers will need to be filled out for all attending jumpers and guardians at the time of registration.
- Please complete the waiver here: Participant Waivers
- The is not a drop-off event, children must be supervised by parents/caregivers.
- All persons attending need to be registered, including those who are not jumping!
- Be prepared to watch a quick 2-minute safety video upon arrival. (Necessary to ensure the safety of all jumpers!)
- There will be a space designated as a sensory room for a sensory break as needed if the environment becomes overwhelming and a break is needed.
- Wear loose-fitting or stretchy clothes to allow for freedom of movement!
- The center is large and sound can carry and may be loud. We suggest you bring ear protection, if necessary.
- Jump socks are required – if you already have them, please bring them with you. Otherwise, some will be provided for you at the event!
- Over 30,000 Square Feet of Fun: Immerse yourself in a vast expanse of excitement within APEX Adventure Plex, spanning over 30,000 square feet of pure joy.
- Oversized Trampoline Obstacle Court: Bounce, leap, and soar on our state-of-the-art oversized trampoline obstacle court, providing a sensory-rich experience for all ages.
- Ninja Warrior Course: Test your agility and strength on our challenging Ninja Warrior course designed to cater to various skill levels and ages.
- Athletic Challenges: Explore athletic challenges strategically positioned throughout the facility, offering a dynamic experience for everyone.
- Designed for All Ages: From young adventurers to teens and adults, APEX Adventure Plex ensures a fantastic experience for every age group. Our obstacles are crafted with bypass areas and skill testing barriers, making it inclusive for all.
- AutismBC GOES Event: This event is exclusively for AutismBC members, providing a safe and supportive environment for our community to come together, have fun, and create lasting memories.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to enjoy the thrill of APEX Adventure Plex with fellow AutismBC members. Secure your spot now and get ready for an adventure like no other!
- Spots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and we have a waitlist in place if necessary.
REGISTRATION OPENS ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH AT 9:00 AM.
About Apex Adventure Plex:
Our premier active indoor entertainment center: APEX Adventure Plex is over 30,000 square feet and includes an oversized trampoline obstacle court, a ninja warrior course, bubble soccer (coming soon) and athletic challenges positioned throughout the facility. Designed for ages 5+, obstacles are setup for all ages and skill levels with a combination of bypass areas and skill testing barriers. Whether you have a group of young adults stopping in before a night on the town or a birthday party for 8 year olds, APEX Kamloops offers an experience to remember!
Here are some clips that show the activities or what the inside of the place looks like:
About AutismBC Goes:
At AutismBC Goes events, we aim to foster a sense of community and belonging, ensuring that cost is never a barrier to participation. By organizing engaging outings and activities, we offer opportunities for autistic individuals and their families to connect, have fun, and learn in a supportive environment.
Our programs are designed to support, empower, and connect the autism community!
Not yet an AutismBC Member? Sign-up for a Membership: Our Membership — AutismBC